Thank you for your interest in being a volunteer at the Mobilize Twin Cities Conference. We pray that you will be blessed richly for giving of your time and talent!
For those interested in volunteering, please review the volunteer FAQ and register as a conference volunteer.
If you have further questions, contact us at email@example.com.
1) What is the cost of the conference for volunteers?
There are two (2) types of conference volunteers. Your discount depends on which type of volunteer position you sign-up for.
Part-Time Volunteer: Volunteer at the conference for a minimum of 4 hours. Discount = 50% off conference registration.
Full-Time Volunteer: Volunteer for the entire conference.Discount = 100% off the conference registration.
2) How do I register to be a volunteer?In order to register to be a conference volunteer you must follow this process:
- Complete the volunteer registration form.
- Once the enrollment is processed, you will receive an email confirming your volunteer registration within 48-72 hours.
- If you are a part-time volunteer, a member of the Alpha USA Call Center will contact you for payment information for your conference registration. If a full-time volunteer, you attend for free. Full-time volunteer's conference registration will be automatically processed on thier behalf.
3) If I volunteer for the conference, can I attend conference plenary sessions and break-outs as well when I am not scheduled to serve?
Of course! We want our volunteers to experience as much of the conference as possible. If you are not scheduled for a volunteer shift, you are able to participate in activities occurring during your free-time.
4) Can I choose when and where I want to volunteer?
When you complete our volunteer enrollment document, you are able to select from available shifts when and where you would prefer to volunteer. Please note, while we will make our best effort to schedule you according to your preference, by registering as a volunteer and taking advantage of the discounts, you are “on call” throughout the conference and we reserve the right to change your shifts if we need to staff other volunteer areas.
5) What about meals?
You will be provided the same meals as conference delegates, Friday and Saturday lunch. There will also be snacks and beverage service at scheduled breaks.
6) What should I wear?
Volunteers will be provided an Alpha Volunteer shirt you are expected to wear whenever you are serving in a volunteer capacity. This t-shirt will help attendees identify you as a resource.
7) Will volunteers be trained?
The conference begins with conference registration on both days. We ask that our volunteers be on-site no later than 7:00 am each day. There will be a volunteer briefing and training each day with your volunteer coordinator at 7:00 am.
Ready to join our volunteer cadre? If yes, Register Now!